Thursday, February 25, 2016

Espresso

Well if you know me I am totally addicted to coffee, Espresso, Maciatto, latte drinker at all the times and all hours of the day - I love love my coffee beans..... Used to love  sitting down to a beautiful cup of rich dark coffee and a cigarette OMG best time of the day… Haven't had a cigarette in ages but I still love coffee,  I digress.....but since I've received this new detox tea I'm loving it and only had it the last two mornings and it's absolutely fantastic and I've not had a cup of coffee in two days !  I'm having a hard time adding pictures on the blog for some reason & until I figure that out I'm not able to show you a picture of the package of this detox tea but I can tell you the ingredients that are inside;  it's called FitTea and inside is; Rooibos, green tea, ginger, Oolong, pomegranate, Stevia, Fuarana, citric acid, Sea Salt, lemon juice, honey, matcha green tea, Garcinia cambogia.   I drink one large cup in the morning and I actually feel full of energy to start my morning and it taste very fragrant !  Not sure if it's better than coffee or worse or if it's going to even the talks anything but it's worth a try!

The Urcincol,  I've been taking for two days as well and I don't think I've noticed anything different obviously, and the items that are in here is quite interesting:  Celery extract, Banaba leaf extract, cabbage palm, Acai, fruit extract, Mojave Yucca,  Turmeric, milk thistle, and artichoke.  So in my reading lately I have found that turmeric really helps with inflammation.

 The only odd thing is I woke up this morning with my left eye was all swollen and I think it's a STYE and it has  what appears to be a pimple right on the underside of the lid the touches the eye ball....if that's not screwed up I don't know what is. I have a feeling my age of 56 my body is starting to seriously fall apart. And I don't know if I own enough duct tape or gorilla tape to keep it intact,  so trying some of these new things might be the solution. Broaden your horizons my new mind says open up your way of thinking two other solutions.

 Reflexology –   I really feel these sessions with the reflexology have definitely assisted in my circulation within my calves and my feet.  My calves is to be rockhard and now it's just amazing how relaxed they feel my feet feel amazing and I haven't had swollen ankles in weeks so things are working for the better. That being said I think I'm going to join the new yoga place down the street.

Thailand -  I think I mentioned that we're planning a trip to Thailand in the fall of this year and it just so happens that my son leaves for Thailand tomorrow - so pretty excited that we can both see this amazing country..... We're going to almost all of the same cities and it'll be interesting to see how our adventures will be so different in the same place.

 Well I'm not going to turn this block into a losing weight blog or anything and I definitely don't want to embarrass myself to tell anyone how much I actually weigh, but I will from time to time indicate possibly successes that I have along the way of this journey of losing my excess baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment